Nives Ogrinc is the Deputy Head of the Department and Head of the Group for Organic Geochemistry at Jožef Stefan Institute . She combined her experience in isotope geochemistry to that of food research, obtaining authenticity and geographical origin of foodstuff. In addition, she is a member of the expert group on Food Quality and Safety in the framework of the European Technology Platform 'Food for Life'.
FIVE KEY PUBLICATIONS RELATED WITH THE PROJECT SCOPE
- BAT, Karmen, ELER, Klemen, MAZEJ, Darja, MOZETIČ VODOPIVEC, Branka, MULIČ, Ines, KUMP, Peter, OGRINC, Nives. Isotopic and elemental characterisation of Slovenian apple juice according to geographical origin: preliminary results. Food chemistry, 2016, 203, 86-94.
- KLANČNIK, Anja, TOPLAK, Nataša, KOVAČ, Minka, OGRINC, Nives, JERŠEK, Barbara. Robust PCR-based method for quantification of bovine milk in cheeses made of caprine and ovine milk. International journal of dairy technology, 2015, str. doi: 10.1111/1471-0307.12287.
- BAT, Karmen, VIDRIH, Rajko, NEČEMER, Marijan, MOZETIČ VODOPIVEC, Branka, MULIČ, Ines, KUMP, Peter, OGRINC, Nives. Characterization of Slovenian apples with respect to their botanical and geographical origin and agricultural production practice. Food technology and biotechnology, ISSN 1330-9862, 2012, 50, 107-116.
- KROPF, Urška, GOLOB, Terezija, NEČEMER, Marijan, KUMP, Peter, KOROŠEC, Mojca, BERTONCELJ, Jasna, OGRINC, Nives. Carbon and nitrogen natural stable isotopes in Slovene honey : adulteration and botanical and geographical aspects. Journal of agricultural and food chemistry, ISSN 0021-8561, 2010, 58, 12794-12803.
- HRASTAR, Robert, GAMS PETRIŠIČ, Marinka, OGRINC, Nives, KOŠIR, Iztok Jože. Fatty acid and stable carbon isotope characterization of Camelina sativa oil: implications for authentication. Journal of agricultural and food chemistry, 2009, issue 2, vol. 57, 579-585