Naziha Atti main expertise is on the meat of lambs and kids from different breeds and production systems. She is employed by the Institut National de Recherche Agronomique de Tunisie (INRAT), where at the Laboratory of Animal and Forage Production she investigates chemical composition, fatty acid profile and lipid oxidation aspects of meat, coordinating a program on Animal Product Quality.
FIVE KEY PUBLICATIONS RELATED WITH THE PROJECT SCOPE
- Mekki I., Smeti S., Hajji H., Mahouachi M., Trabelsi A. & Atti N., 2014 Lamb's growth and carcass characteristics as affected by land or forested pasture in Tunisian North West. Options Méditerranéennes, série A-109, 355-358.
- Smeti S., Atti N. & Mahouachi M., 2014 Effects of finishing lambs in rich aromatic plant pasture or in feedlot on lamb growth and meat quality. Journal of Applied Animal Research, 42, 297-303.
- Smeti S., Slimeni O., Hajji H., Mekki I., Mahouachi M., Saadani F. & Atti N., 2014 Effects of pasture type on carcass and meat characteristics of kid goats. Options Méditerranéennes, série A-109, 291-294.
- Atti N., Mahouachi, M. & Ben Hamouda, M., 2015 Effects of feeding system and breed on lamb productive and carcass characteristics in the south Mediterranean region. Poljoprivreda (Agriculture) 21, 113-116 (ISSN 1330-7142)
- Hajji H., Joy M., Ripoll G., Smeti S., Mekki I., Molino Gahete F., Mahouachi M. & Atti N., 2016. Meat Physicochemical properties, fatty acid profile, lipid oxidation and sensory characteristics from three North African breeds, as influenced by concentrate or pasture finishing diets. Journal of Food Composition and Analysis, 48, 102-110.